A $60 minimum for individual services, advanced booking and deposit are required.
- When booking mobile nail services, advanced booking and a non refundable deposit are required. We encourage you to reserve your event 2 to 3 weeks in advance, and during the summer months, 3 to 4 weeks.
- To ensure availability, we highly suggest you reserve your date and guest count ASAP.
- The deposit will be 50% of the total cost of the service plus a portion of travel expenses.
- All deposits are final. We accept credit cards and debit cards for the deposit, which are kept confidential and secure.
- For larger mobile nail services (such as Corporate, Spa Parties and Special Events), the final payment is due one to two weeks prior to your event. Your final guest count will need to be given.
- During bad weather conditions, which require Labella Mobile Nail Spa to cancel, we will promptly reschedule your service to the best of our ability.
- If you are staying in a hotel or a hospital their parking fees will be applied to the payment amount.
- For last minute guest additions, we require credit card or debit card payment on arrival. If payment isn’t made up front we will not be able to service those additional guests.
- We have a no refund policy, meaning all deposits are forfeited. All payments for bookings are final.